Personal Lines


Home, Auto, Renters, and More!

Personal lines of insurance are the meat and potatoes of insurance that cover your home, auto, renters, other vehicles like boats, RVs, and ATVs, and condos. The difference between renters and condo insurance is renters insurance covers the items inside your living space whereas condo insurance covers the shell of your condo and everything you own inside the walls. So, anything you remodel of that shell is covered by insurance. A lot of the times you’re not able to remodel an apartment space, or rented condo or townhome unless specified by the landlord in your contract. Landlords also have their own insurance to protect them from any damages sustained to a complex or any lawsuit that could come against them from a tenant, which a homeowner can get as well if they own and are subletting several houses in several neighborhoods.

Whether you’re buying or renting a house, condo, car, RV or boat, Bluffview Insurance Agency is the independent agency you need to find the best in combination packages. Accidents happen and we’re here to ensure all you own is covered and protected. For more information on Personal Lines of insurance, give us a call at 608-779-0633 or request a quote today.

RV Icon

Recreational/RV Vehicle